Tuesday, March 3

It is So Awesome

I don't have a job and I'm in no hurry to go get one.

I will gladly have dinner on the table every night and laundry finished and folded for him if it means not having a job.

Because that, I could get used to. I don't know why women complained about that in the past.

Seriously I think I was born in the wrong decade.

I love going to the grocery every day and cooking. I semi-love doing the laundry a couple times a week. I say "semi" because I always tend to think of our electric bill when I do laundry more than once a week. And that, gets to me more than the chore itself.

Odd, no?

3 comments:

Jacki said...

I'm with you! When I worked at home it was the best because I was a domestic goddess and I still had pocket change. Mornings like this one where I'm exhausted would be a good one to stay in my pj's and work from home...sigh.

Jennifer said...

I don't think it is odd. I loved staying home. I look forward to when I can again. I had time to clip coupons, get fresh foods, clean, organize, iron, garden...the house always felt put together and clean. I was very proud of my work, and by doing a bit of volunteering, still felt like I made a difference outside the home.

Bev said...

It's fun into you throw a baby in the mix. They tend to slow down that To-Do list.