Don't you just love the back page of Domino? Sometimes, I'm so excited about who and their 'Ten Things That Make Them Happy' that I flip to the last page while standing instore. Sometimes, I forget about it and its a pleasant surprise waiting for me.
I thought since Domino's back page makes me happy, I'd list ten other things that make me happy...in no particular order.
1. Cowboy's guitar playing. I don't think a lot of people know this. And I know for sure I haven't told many people. Nor has he. My man can play the guitar. He taught himself. I also think he can sing, but that's debatable. I love laying back and watching/listening to him finger the guitar. It's soothing and sexy as hell.
2. My baby pink super soft pashmina. I've had it forever - probably since pashminas first entered the scene. Years ago. It's so soft, I can curl up with it anywhere.
3. Brunch. If I said it once, I've said it a million times. I heart brunch. I read somewhere (I think it was here) that brunch was the best invention ever. I have to agree, completely.
4. The Porch's french fries. So there's this restaurant here in Dallas, it's supercute. They serve tons of yummy comfort food. No matter what I get, there has got to be french fries on the table. They are the best damn good fries ever made. Salty, crisp and heaven.
5. Damien Rice's O. Yeah, I'm still rocking a four year old CD like it came out last week. No joke. It's the only CD I own where I can say that I love every track on it. Some say its depressing. I really find it to be the best, whether its getting me through a good or bad mood.
6. Extremely sudsy shower gel. OK. I have to have suds. No matter what. I will put gobs and gobs of gel on a shower poof if its not sudsy enough. Whenever I find a really good sud, I'm allover taking showers like crazy.
7. Packages left on my doorstep. Send me anything, I'm happy.
8. Sound of a baby breathing. That little puff of air coming from a baby's lips are precious platinum.
9. Fun, quirky stationary. I can stare at quirky and unique stationary all day long. Something about a great design just puts me in a happy mood. Whenever I want to see something pretty, I'll scour the internet for stationary sites.
10. Making other's happy :)