Five things in my fridge:
1. bags of salad: Incredible made a comment the other day saying it looks like a rabbit lives in there, so maybe it's too much. I fall for the 2 bags for $5 sales at the grocery store. You can never have too much salad, right?
2. half an orange, half a lemon in the same tupperware. I only needed half of each to make pesto from scratch. I had the intentions of using the lemon for eggs benedict but cereal is so much faster during the work week mornings. I never eat oranges. Maybe they'll find a home in the trash soon.
3. 2 whole wheat english muffins. They are probably stale by now. I use them for when I make eggs benedict, see above.
4. orange juice. Got to get vitamin C somehow.
5. Fresca. The best soda in the world. The. Best.
Five things in my SUV:
1. a wine box; used it for when I moved. I plan to throw it out tonight.
2. an umbrella. This is a car staple, there have been too many times that I've been caught in the rain.
3. 2 mixed tapes (laugh) I don't have a CD player in my car (nor an iPod). What? You don't have a tape deck?!
4. a bag full of clothes that need to be donated; they've been there since last year. I'll admit the pile has gotten smaller due to regretting about even thinking about getting rid of some of the items.
5. insurance card. In the glove box.
Five things in my closet
This is an odd one. Did someone add this in as a joke?
Five things in my purse
1. chapstick. Cherry flavored, I hate, hate, hate chapped lips.
2. planner. Yes I have one and I write everything down in it. It gives me a great sense of nostalgia of back in the school days when you just had to have one. And can we note how less busy we were back then.
3. wallet. Duh.
4. cell phone. If I remember or can find it.
5. mail. I get my mail in the mornings before I leave for work, sometimes I can find unopened due bills in my purse.
Five people I'm tagging
Do it if you want, enjoy. I dare someone to remove the 'closet' question. Come. On.