1) What's your favorite color?
2) Why do you do what you do? Why are you working on what you want to become?
I do what I do because I seriously fell in love with PR while at college. I know, weird-o. It had nothing to do with the classes (because I was pre-law at the time it happened) or the professors; but all blame is for an article I read about Rachel Ashe--who was, then the PR Director for GAP. I just fell in love with the way she described her job and boom! Switched majors just like that. To this day, PR facinates me to no end.
3) What do you want me to go away knowing about you?
I'm not as shallow as I may sound. Reading back on past posts, I always question it, thinking 'gosh bless, I'm one shallow woman'!. But seriously, I am laid back and un-materialistic, I swear!!
4) What is your biggest fear?
Never accomplishing all that I want to accomplish before dying. And, yeah, death.
5) Do you always tell the truth no matter what the cost?
Uhm, yeah I have told the occassional lie to protect the other person. I don't think that should count. Should it?
Tagging: You want to do it? Do it.